Celebrity weight loss isn’t something we spend much time thinking about, but it is something we get asked about often. It makes for a good excuse to brush up on what the details are.
There is just something about a transformation that is captivating. When someone takes charge of their life and makes some difficult, necessary changes, it is really inspiring. But it’s never as simple as a before and after, there is always so much more to the story.
In today’s episode, we’re going to take a deeper dive into a topic that sometimes seems superficial, but bring it to a place of practicality.
These are some of the lessons we can learn from celebrity weight loss stories:
- Any change in life, whether it’s losing a job or ending a marriage, can be taken as an opportunity to take better care of yourself.
- When you see someone else losing weight, you have no idea if what they are doing is healthy. Please don’t glorify it or follow that advice without seeking the advice of a professional.
- Tim Mcgraw states in his latest book that his health journey has led to a sharper focus, a clearer mind, a sense of purpose, and deeper relationships. This is why weight loss is important, even if the physical transformation is the most obvious from the outside.
- What works for a celebrity may not work for you. They also often have support that they don’t always disclose, such as nutritionists or personal trainers.
- Learn more at foodtrainers.com
- Instagram: @foodtrainers
- Facebook: facebook.com/Foodtrainers
- Twitter: @foodtrainers
- Read: The Little Book of Thin: Foodtrainers Plan-It-to-Lose-It Solutions for Every Diet Dilemma