There’s an undeniable shift with the seasons. With spring especially, there’s a glimmer of hope and an opportunity for change.
Spring cleaning is a concept most people are familiar with, but we’re going to put a little spin on it: how do we “spring clean” our habits? We’re going to offer five ways you can refresh your healthy habits as we move into this new season.
- Shed your winter skin — literally
- Discard dietary turtlenecks
- Eat delicious de-bloaters
- Upgrade and evaluate your booze
- Declutter and reclutter your fridge
If you follow these steps you can start your Spring off with a spring in your step!