|photo via Smitten Kitchen, mine never as pretty|
- Gluten free “matzoh” ball
- Asparagus Stuffed Eggs I use ghee or plain Greek yogurt
- Skinny Matzo Brei– we like Yehuda brand Gluten Free/fiber enriched (wink wink)
- Horseradish Brisket
- Carrot Kugel (I use local honey not agave)
- Homemade Sauerkraut
- Zoodles (Zuchini Noodles), we love the Veggetti
- Homemade, nastiness free, Peeps
- Lauren’s Favorite Lamb Chop Recipe (use grass fed lamb available on Fresh Direct or at Citarella)
- Ina Garten Lemon Chicken– no recipe roundup complete without Ina.
What are your favorite Passover or Easter foods? Where will you be? What are you making or bringing?
I actually made Cat Cora Lamb Chops (#9) last night