Many of us were ready to leave 2022 behind, for one reason or one hundred. And while we love busting myths here at Foodtrainers, one debatable trend that we are decidedly in support of are the much maligned New Year’s resolutions that dominate social feeds during these first days and weeks of the year.
New Year’s resolutions have a fairly mixed reputation. Despite their widespread popularity, most of them fail. In this episode, we walk you through how to set resolutions and goals that you can actually follow through on.
- How to Change by Katy Milkman
- Little Book of Thin by Lauren Slayton
- The Antidote by Oliver Burkeman
- Rethinking Positive Thinking by Gabriele Oettingen
- Learn more at foodtrainers.com
- Instagram: @foodtrainers
- Facebook: facebook.com/Foodtrainers
- Twitter: @foodtrainers
- Read: The Little Book of Thin: Foodtrainers Plan-It-to-Lose-It Solutions for Every Diet Dilemma