Today we are talking about exercise. We are not exercise experts, so if clients ask us in depth exercise questions, we’re the first to say that is completely out of our domain. We also have to say that we have seen some of the craziest food plans from personal trainers. However we do get asked a lot about exercise, especially as it relates to food,
The frequently asked questions we answer in this episode include:
- Should I eat before I work out?
- What should I do if I’m famished all day after exercise?
- How many days a week should I work out?
- What is more important – cardio or weights?
- Do I need to do 10,000 steps a day?
- How much should I eat before my afternoon/evening workout?
- What are common exercise pitfalls?
- Learn more at foodtrainers.com
- Instagram: @foodtrainers
- Facebook: facebook.com/Foodtrainers
- Twitter: @foodtrainers
- Read: The Little Book of Thin: Foodtrainers Plan-It-to-Lose-It Solutions for Every Diet Dilemma