Earlier this week we sent out our “This Chocolate is MoreImportant Thank Your Valentine” (yup) newsletter. We highlighted all our chocolate loves from on-the-go oatmeal with cacao (chocolate for breakfast) to our newest Nutella-sque crush Rawmio. Today, we’re giving away a jar of these 8-calorie heart-shaped beauties that just happen to contain 10 billion probiotics per piece ($30 value).
The question no longer is “how can probiotics help me” but is there anything probiotics cannot do?
- If you’re sniffling as you read this, probiotics for your immune system.
- If you’re “blocked up” yup, something’s off kilter in your GI system
- Winter blues? I mean can anyone escape them this year? The gut is the second brain. Yup there’s a serotonin factory in there (or not depending)
- There are weight benefits too; I’ll avoid the fecal transplant dets. since this is allegedly a Valentiney post.
- If you’re nodding along to ALL OF THE ABOVE? I hear you, you need these hearts.
Enter by following these three simple steps
- Comment below and tell me if you’ve boarded the probiotic love train yet and what probiotic foods you eat. OR, your favorite chocolate (healthy or not).
- Like Foodtrainers on Facebook (we don’t show our FB page as much love)
- Tweet @Foodtrainers is giving away @WCOrganics probiotic chocolate hearts #probiotic #iheartprobiotics #probioticgiveaway or #givemeprobioitcs.
You have until Valentine’s Day to enter.