Throwing it Back to LBT
This is one of the most popular recipes from Little Book of Thin. We love seeing those recipes whipped up, while in quarantine. This one lasts well for a few days, in the fridge. If you don’t have miso, tahini can be substituted or a dash of tamari.
Miso Broccoli and Quinoa Salad
This salad will make you look forward to lunchtime. It’s a great make-ahead meal.
*Makes 4 servings
· 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
· 2 cups baby arugula
· 3 cups steamed broccoli florets, roughly chopped
· ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
· 2 cups cooked quinoa
· 1 Tablespoon white miso
· 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
· ¼ teaspoon salt
For the dressing:
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, miso, and rice vinegar.
2. Set aside.
For the salad:
1. In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, broccoli, arugula and sunflower seeds.
2. Add the dressing and the salt.
3. Toss gently until combined.